Monday, 11 June 2007

Welcome

There are lots of things in the world that I was slow to get into. Mobile phones, tim tam slams, and peeing in an upright position come to mind. But this time I'm on top of things. I'm starting a blog. It's kind of a dare, and at least this time I get to keep my clothes on. Well, err ...

So sit back, relax, grab yourself a spoon, and we'll get acquainted. This will be mainly a collection of my random thoughts, bad jokes, and crazy theories on relevant topics of the day, such as the ideal temperature to listen to Kenny G music.

But I think it would be wrong of me to build this up, and leave you disappointed at the end. Like when you spend an hour baking a strawberry cake, and have this brainwave that adding Vegemite might add to the flavour, only to find out 2hrs later bent over the toilet bowl that maybe it wasn't a good idea afterall.

So, I'll just write the first thing that comes to my head now, and we can sort out if you belong here or not. If you decide to stick around, that's great. But if someone from the mental health foundation tracks you down and starts asking questions, I'm not involved.

:

The other night at the bar, there was a massive line for the toilets, and a guy came in and said "I hate queues!". I replied that I hate W's, and he giggled and patted me on the back. We shared a moment.


Ah well, it was nice having you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best blog i've ever read. EVER. don't stop!

Anonymous said...

To encino,
Dont really understand the concept of this little project of yours, been trying to work out weather your gay or straight not that it matters in 2007, but if this makes you happy and gives you pleasure then why not.

encino said...

Hi Anonymous with the ambiguous sexuality. You'd benefit from reading this.

Depending whether you're interested or not.

Anonymous said...

to encino,
It is ok to be gay!I understand that sometimes it may be to flagitious to come out to family and friends. Have you ever thought of being pansexual?, this works for a lot of people. I know that your blog talkes about hot chicks but sometimes it's a good cover up. Your pic's look hot, but i must say my gaydar is beeping. have a good one :)

encino said...

Looks like someone got a thesaurus for their birthday! Pity there wasn't a matching dictionary.

Your comment sounds like a justification of your plight to be accepted in society.
It's ok, I'm not judging you on your homosexuality or even your "pansexuality" (I hope you're using non-stick).
You're probably also into weird shit like sex with midget siamese walruses, and that's ok too. Whatever sails your boat. Be yourself. Live life. Eat more cheese.

Anonymous said...

to encino,
I think you have the wrong idea about me as im not homosexual. I am a straight female! As I said before I think your pic's are hot! If your not gay we should hook up for a drink?

encino said...

Well this conversation took an unexpected twist... just like the bit at the end of Zoolander where he turned left!

Anonymous said...

I noticed in your blog your story about signs at work, "Open ur mouth and shut the fuck up", just wondering where you work? You still didn't answer my question from before!!! though im not sure if i should be offended by u thinking i was a gay male!! :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha, sucked in!!! Pretty funny though, Im still laughing!!!!