The Dalai Planet
So the Dalai Lama was just in town. I've never seen him live, but apparently there isn't much difference between his concerts and the Guns'N'Roses ones... if you believe the rumours that Axl has to breathe through an oxygen mask between songs.
So the Dalai, he was going to do some extra appearances that you had to buy tickets for, but apparently noone bought tickets!
Which begs the age old question :
If the Dalai Lama speaks in a stadium and noone is around, did he really speak at all?
The thing is, it's not just the public as a whole that snubbed him, none of the politicians wanted to meet up with him either. I think he needs an image revamp or something. Maybe he could get prison tatts like Chopper. Or get corporate sponsorship, like for instance the Daily Planet brothel could become the "Dalai Planet".
Or at least change his name. He could just go as "Dalai". It worked for Danni Minogue. And Lama isn't really a good surname either. It's too much like Llama.
Dalai Llama. Actually, I'd pay to see that :
No comments:
Post a Comment