Monday, 11 June 2007

Hitler carries a soldering iron.

So, I'm in the middle of a pretty major house renovation. No doubt a few of my posts on here will be house related.
Today, I'd like to talk about my sparkies...see I'm a bit worried about the guys doing the electrical wiring at my house.
It appears like they are doing an OK job - most of the things are correct, but I'm more concerned that they might be Nazis!
I first thought they were just balding, but after looking around the place, it appears that they are trying to hide some of their extreme views inside my walls, as some sort of subliminal hate movement!

Here, see for yourself! :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Yasmin Border said...

Its so wrong that i actually laughed at this.
And by wrong i don't mean the nazi bit, i mean laughing at your bad joke bit, haha

Anonymous said...

oh dan, you and your bad jokes.