Sunday, 17 June 2007

Edible food.

Quite a while ago there was mass hysteria on ebay over food that looked like stuff.
There was that $36000 cheese sandwich that looked like the Virgin Mary :


A $1000 piece of Nutri grain that looked like ET, and some popcorn that apparently resembled the Virgin Mary holding the baby jesus! :


Well, today I made a discovery that could potentially make me a lot of money!
My biscuit looked like a teddy bear!


OK, I know what you're thinking.
Teddy bears are boring.

Well, luckily I also found a pretzel that looked like a bum in a g-string.



Uncanny isn't it!
:|

Hmm, well just be thankful I didn't use an actual photo of my own arse! I guarantee it's less smooth.

2 comments:

Mr_Gibblets said...

how can no one comment this lol

i'll buy that teddy shaped biscuit 2 grand

interested?

encino said...

I hope you don't mind that I already licked all the chocolate off... I guess now it looks more like Michael Jackson than a teddy!